The Super Duty continues to be one of the most popular trucks available on the market today. Considering all the power it has, incredible towing capability, and great fuel economy perhaps this should come as little surprise. The 2016 Ford Super Duty starts at $29,979, the lowest in-class total cost of ownership making an already attractive truck even more accessible. Come down to Boundary Ford Sales in Lloydminster, AB today to check out the sturdiest truck available today.
Starting at $29,979
lbs Max Towing Capacity
horsepower, 6.7L Power Stroke®
Turbo Diesel V8
The 2016 Super Duty is built to perform no matter what you throw at it.
- The E85-capable 6.2L V8 engine delivers best in-class horsepower and excellent torque for effortless on-the-job performance and great fuel economy to go along with it.
- The SelectShift® feature on the 6-speed TorqShift® automatic transmission has two driving modes to select from.
- The Progressive Range Select limits the range of gears to lock out overdrive, especially helpful to drive at a consistent speed over hills and mountains.
Sturdy and Durable
The Super Duty is the epitome of strength and durability.
- Over 19 million kilometers of rigorous testing has proven that it can hold its own in even the toughest North American weather and terrain.
- Traction Control on Super Duty DRW models limits wheel spin by reducing engine throttle output to ensure that you have the traction you need to power through the roughest driving environments.
The 2016 Super Duty is the ultimate truck for those who need to pull cargo, be it an RV or trailer for vacation to farming equipment.
- It has a maximum towing capacity of 31,200 lbs, and a payload capacity of 7,050 lbs.
- Electronic Trailer Sway Control uses selective wheel braking and reduced engine power to keep your trailer properly aligned with the truck through turns, wind, and ice.
- For especially large loads, the available 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep package offers the strength of a factory-installed fifth wheel on the hitch for enhanced stability.
Stay Connected with SYNC®
Although the 2016 Super Duty is built for power and pulling cargo, that doesn’t mean that you can’t have a good time while driving.
- The voice-activated SYNC® system helps you keep your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel while still being able to control climate, communication, and entertainment.
- It features hands-free calling with voice activation so all you have to do is say who you need to call. The same goes for finding the music you want to listen to. Incoming text messages can even be read aloud to you. It’s easy to control everything thanks to the voice-activated SYNC® system.