Ford Graduate Rebate Program
Graduate & First Time Buyer Programs
Whether you have just graduated or have made the decision that now is the time to purchase your first vehicle, these Ford programs help to make it easier to get behind the wheel. If you prefer an SUV, a small hatchback, or something in between, there is a qualifying vehicle for you.
To qualify for the graduate program, you must be at least 18 years old and meet one of the following criteria
- you are a student who graduated or will graduate within the next 4 months from a Canadian accredited University undergraduate degree program, from a two-year college program, from a three-year CEGEP D.E.C. program in Quebec, or from a recognized military or police academy
- you are a full-time post-graduate student who has graduated from a Canadian accredited University with a Masters, Doctorate or PhD program within the last 24 months
- you are a full-time student who will graduate from a Canadian accredited University with a Masters, Doctorate or PhD program within the next 24 months
With 5 qualifying vehicle options to choose from, it's important to determine what you need, and want, from your vehicle. A few important questions include:
- How many people, and how much stuff do you need to be able to get in the vehicle?
- Which safety features does the vehicle Have to have?
- Are there any upgrades you couldn't live without, like leather seats, or navigation?
- How much will insurance and gas be?
Get the party started with the Ford Fiesta! This compact car, or hatchback, has enough seating for 5. It uses a 1.6L Ti-VCT I-4 engine for the best power and handling possible, and inside you'll find a state-of-the-art entertainment system for an entertaining drive every single time. The Fiesta is available in 10 vibrant colors to suit your personality, and the available Cold Weather Package includes heated first-row seats, heated exterior mirrors, and electronic automatic temperature control ideal for Canadian winters.
For years the Ford Focus has been recognized as one of Canada's most reliable cars. Power and efficiency combine to give you a smooth ride, and the SYNC3® system ensures that you stay connected and entertained on the road. The Focus is equipped with a variety of systems to keep you safe on the road. Available Active Park Assist uses sensors to control steering functions when you are trying to get into a parking space. You only have to worry about acceleration and braking. Other safety features include BLIS® with Cross-Traffic Alert and the Lane-Keeping System.
The Ford Fusion is one of the most stylish, versatile, and luxurious four-door sedans on the road.The Fusion is also committed to providing high-efficiency driving technology that is safer for the environment. Over 600,000 km of testing has demonstrated the safety and reliability of the vehicle, making it a great choice for families or anyone with an active lifestyle. The wide selection of trims and options make sure there's a Fusion that appeals to almost any person or budget.
All new for 2018, the EcoSport is the perfect mix of SUV and hatchback. Smaller than the Escape, the EcoSport isn't any less capable with available intelligent all-wheel drive. Get the party started with a B&O Play premium audio system, and enjoy the smart features like intelligent access, heated steering wheel, and rain-sensing windshield wipers. When you need the added cargo room, a utility shelf gives you versatility. Enjoy 10 different color options to find the EcoSport that's right for you!
The Ford Escape has been Canada's best-selling SUV for years. It's the winner of the lowest total cost of ownership in its class title in the Vincentric awards, showcasing that the Escape is one of the best-valued SUV's available. Available with Ford's innovative EcoBoost engines, great fuel efficiency, paired with the newly upgraded SYNC3® Media System, this vehicle pushes boundaries to the limits. Room isn't an issue when it comes to the new Ford Escape, which offers a solid 1,920L of volumetric space behind the front row. The rear cargo is adjustable in select models with side storage beside the seats, so you'll always have enough room.