Ford's Roadside Assistance
Peace of Mind For You & Your Passengers
When you lease or finance a new Ford vehicle, it includes the assurance of Ford's no-cost Roadside Assistance program during the vehicle's New Vehicle Limited Warranty. If you need help you can call toll-free anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and someone will be there to help you.
Ford Roadside Assistance is offered by Sykes Assistance Service on behalf of Ford. All coverage is limited to vehicles using publicly maintained roads, and includes the following:
- Mechanical Breakdown Tow: the disabled vehicle will be towed to the nearest qualified Ford dealership.
- Accident Tow: the vehicle will be towed up to 50 km to an authorized Ford dealership.
- Battery boost: if the battery loses charge your vehicle will be jumpstarted
- Fuel Delivery: up to 10 L of fuel will be delivered should you run out and are stranded.
- Flat Tire: if the spare tire is available it will replace the flat tire. If there is no spare tire your vehicle will be towed to the nearest dealer.
- Lockout Service: your vehicle will be unlocked should your keys be locked inside.
Ford Roadside Assistance also includes Emergency Travel Expense Reimbursement, which will reimburse your costs of lodging, meals, and vehicle rentals up to $500 if you are more than 160 km from your residence address and suffer a mechanical breakdown or accident.
When you are covered under Ford's Roadside Assistance program you have the assurance of help anytime you need it. All you have to do is call toll-free 1-800-665-2006 and someone will be sure to respond to your vehicle emergency.